Entries to the SABPP EEDT Awards to be submitted online this year
The Online Entry Portal through which employers will be able to enter for the 2019 SABPP EEDT Awards is up and running! (Before entering for the Awards, interested parties can have a look at the criteria to be applied and documentation required to upload. This can be downloaded, for each Award, on the Awards Categories and Award Criteria webpage, under the SABPP EEDT Awards Menu at the top of this webpage.)
The Criteria to be applied, and documentation to be uploaded, has been significantly reduced compared to the Criteria that was originally made available for downloading from this website so as to make entering easier and less time consuming.
To access the Awards Entry Portal, please click here. The link will take you to the page below.
Please completed the form, following the instructions therein (also indicating which Awards you are intending to enter) and then click the “Submit” button.
The following message will appear on your screen immediately after:
Please check your emails in your Inbox and Junk Mail for an email similar to the email below:
When you open it, you will find a:
- Domain name: eedt.dashbo.co.za
- User name: (your email address plus some numbers)
- Password: (A combination of six numbers and letters)
By clicking on the above domain name link provided, you will be taken to the page below in which you must enter the above Username and Password furnished in the email, and then Log In.
Upon logging in, you will be taken to the screen below from which you will be will be able to access all pages that need to be completed and upload your documents.
You will further, at your convenience, be able to save whatever information you have entered or documents you have uploaded, log in and log out, and submit your entry(ies) at your convenience – the last step obviously after checking your entry and documents uploaded against the criteria.
Further instructions will follow once you have logged in to guide you with the entering, uploading and submission of your entry(ies) as appears from the screen below:
If you shuld need any help in accessing the entry platform, please set this out in an email addressed to Karin. Alternatively, if urgent, call Jan Munnik on 082 451 6733.
Process and dates to remember
- Entry Platform accessible for entering: 8 July 2019
- Entries date extended to: 19 August 2019
- Date by which entrants given feedback: 22 August 2019
- Interviews of entrants: 29 August to 2 September 2019
- Awards Gala Dinner: 11 September 2019
- Each winner and runners-up to receive framed Award Certificates
- Entrants invited to book for Gala Dinner: Bookings open 17 June 2019
- EEDT Summit at which winners will deliver presentations: 18 to 21 November